Purchasing a villa in Turkey can be a very profitable investment if you approach this issue carefully. Many people are interested in villa purchase in Turkey. Reasons for this are the real estate price, the availability of a golden visa program, and the possibility of obtaining Turkish citizenship in the future. It is highly valued, as the country is going to become a member of the European Union in the future.
Best Cities To Buy Villa In Turkey
You have to know the most promising cities to buy a villa in Turkey.
1. Istanbul is a city with a rich history, culture and architecture. There is a developed infrastructure, there is a metro too. You can buy an economy and premium class villa based on your financial capabilities.
2. Antalya. It is a popular resort town on the Mediterranean coast. There are many beaches, hotels and restaurants here. If you are not planning to move to Turkey, the villa can be easily rented out to receive additional monthly income.
3. Marmaris is a city on the Aegean coast, which is developing dynamically. The annual cost increase of real estate reaches 70%.
4. Bodrum is another popular developing city, where villas also have a high investment attractiveness.
5. Alanya is a developed city where you can profitably buy a villa in the forest, in the mountains, or near the sea. the cost of real estate varies greatly, depending on the area. The most popular areas for buying a villa are Kargicak, Mahmutlar, Oba, Jikjilli, Kestel.
There are other cities where it is possible to buy a villa too, but these cities will be more profitable due to the developed infrastructure and a large flow of tourists. You can easily rent a villa if you do not plan to move to live in Turkey.
The investor is entitled to a golden visa if the value of the object exceeds 400,000 euros. It is not necessary to buy one object for 400,000 euros; you can buy several types of real estate in Turkey so the total cost exceeds this amount.
Reasons To Buy Villa In Turkey
Here are some reasons to purchase a villa in the country.
1. Turkey has a stable economy; it will be a member of the European Union in the future. So, it is recommended to buy real estate now, while prices are rather low.
2. The annual increase in real estate in Turkey reaches 100%. There is no country in the world with a stable economy that guarantees such an investment income.
3. Real estate in Turkey is liquid. It is easy to resell it and return the investment if necessary.
4. If the cost of the villa is more than 400,000 euros, you can get a golden visa.
5. The low tax rate in Turkey is another reason to buy a villa here.
If you do not have enough money to buy real estate, you can apply for a mortgage in one of the Turkish banks. There are objects under construction and already built. You can save money and purchase a villa under construction. But it is better to work with a reliable developer like Stay Property. The company works in the most popular tourist cities of Turkey.