Game developers will be able to find a lot of interesting and useful information on the dedicated website Unityunreal.
Users are offered an extensive selection of various resources and content useful for game development for free. Everyone will find a lot of interesting things among the unreal Engine content for game development on unityunreal.com.
The site has a convenient directory where users can easily find the resources they are interested in. The catalog for the Unity engine contains the following categories to make it easier to find the content you need:
- 2D assets. This is a section that will be very useful for 2D game developers. The user will be able to select tiles, animations, and anything else that may be needed during the development of a 2D game.
- 3D models. This is an interesting section that contains many characters and various objects to create 3D worlds.
- Animation is a section containing thousands of clips and animation systems to bring characters to life.
- In the audio section, you can choose the appropriate musical accompaniment for the game, including various sound effects.
- In the ready-made shaders section, you can choose everything you need to create stunning visual effects.
Templates are needed to get started. With them, it will be much easier to take the first steps in game development.
- A set of useful tools, plugins and extensions significantly increases the productivity of developers.
In the directory for the Unreal engine, users will find the following sections:
- 2D assets are a lot of resources for creating 2D games. Among them are various textures and other interesting elements.
- Animation elements are needed to revive the game world created by the developer.
- Architectural renderings create realistic scenes and environments.
- Blueprints are ready-made drawings with which you can create game logic and interactions between characters.
- Characters is a section where you can pick up interesting models for character development, animation, artificial intelligence system.
- A set of plug-ins allows you to significantly expand the capabilities of the engine with programming tools.
- Landscapes and environmental elements will help create a realistic environment.
- Props – a section containing an extensive set of items to enliven the game, making it look like reality.
- In the weapons section, users will find many weapon models and animations.