Today, many people want to accept Ukrainian citizenship, but this is not available to everyone. To increase your chances of success, you need to know some nuances. From this article you will learn how to get citizenship in Ukraine.
one. First of all, it is necessary to familiarize yourself, recognize, and also comply with the legislation and the Constitution of the country.
2. It is necessary to submit a special declaration of the refusal of previous citizenship or its absence. If a person has several citizenships, then he must abandon all. After receiving Ukrainian citizenship, it is necessary to return your previous passport to the state, where he lived before.
3. Constant legal residence in the country for at least five years. In the case of refugees, this period is three years.
four. It is necessary to get a special resolution that allows you to immigrate. This rule does not apply to refugees or people who have no citizenship.
5. Mandatory knowledge of the Ukrainian language, at the level of free communication with citizens of the country. This rule does not apply to dumb and deaf.
6. Legal sources of regular income.
Who cannot become a citizen of Ukraine?
– People who participated in a genocide or in a crime against all mankind.
– People who were convicted and sent to places of imprisonment in Ukraine.
– committing an act in any state, which in Ukraine is a crime, according to the current legislation.
If you satisfy all these requirements, then you need to write an appropriate application, as well as collect the necessary documents. After that, you will need to wait for the decision to accept citizenship.